NSW Government – Crown Lands
- Indigenous Engagement
- Indigenous Communications
- Stakeholder and Community Engagement
- Facilitation of negotiation meetings between Department of lndustry, NSW Aboriginal Land Council, Tamworth Regional Council, Nungaroo Local Aboriginal Land Council, and Tamworth Local Aboriginal Land Council.
- Coordination and facilitation of the two-day negotiation meetings and related telemeetings between state and local government, and the Local Aboriginal Land Councils
- Both Nungaroo and Tamworth reached the final stages of negotiation under Seftons’ facilitation
"I must say Seftons are a breath of fresh air in the Aboriginal Land Agreement (ALA) negotiation process – so thank you"
Fiona Snape, CEO, Tamworth Local Aboriginal Land Council
Talking about what matters.
As one of the most influential voices in rural, regional and remote Australia, we shine a light on what matters. From distilling the latest research, to tackling the biggest issues of the day, we provide thought leadership on what’s shaping our industries, sectors and communities.
20 December 2023
2023 Year in Review: Trade gains, biosecurity pain and buyback strain mark 2023 as industry looks to new year to consolidate wins, address challenges