NSW Department of Primary Industries
- Digital and Social Media
- Copywriting and Editing
- Media Relations
- Develop an educational awareness campaign to assist in reducing the risk of incursions and/or the spread of emergency animal diseases in NSW
- Develop an impact-based educational and awareness campaign including:-
- Campaign collateral with Q&A content, media releases, opinion piece and editorial and a stakeholder communications kit
- Campaign launch across NSW media
- Multi-platform advertising campaign
- Suite of social media tiles
- Producer case studies
- The campaign is currently in progress
Talking about what matters.
As one of the most influential voices in rural, regional and remote Australia, we shine a light on what matters. From distilling the latest research, to tackling the biggest issues of the day, we provide thought leadership on what’s shaping our industries, sectors and communities.
20 December 2023
2023 Year in Review: Trade gains, biosecurity pain and buyback strain mark 2023 as industry looks to new year to consolidate wins, address challenges