- Strategy Development
- Issues and Change Management
- Media Relations
- Launch the Woolworths Organic Growth fund, a $30M investment in partnership with Heritage Bank, to support investment in organic farming projects by eligible Australian farmers
- Raise awareness of the fund and encourage farmers to apply for funding through the program
- Continue to manage media and communications for seven rounds of funding over five years
- Stakeholder engagement program including the identification of industry and sector advocates for the program
- Media relations including media launch and media pack, national media release, audio news release and case study profile
- Risk mitigation and issues preparedness
- Continued high media interest and pick-up of the stories across major agricultural publications and national mastheads
- Audio news releases picked up widely across agricultural and mainstream radio stations
Find out more - The Woolworths Organic Growth Fund | Discover at Woolworths
Talking about what matters.
As one of the most influential voices in rural, regional and remote Australia, we shine a light on what matters. From distilling the latest research, to tackling the biggest issues of the day, we provide thought leadership on what’s shaping our industries, sectors and communities.
20 December 2023
2023 Year in Review: Trade gains, biosecurity pain and buyback strain mark 2023 as industry looks to new year to consolidate wins, address challenges