- Strategy Development
- Event Management
- Stakeholder and Community Engagement
- Media Relations
- Continue to position Westpac Agribusiness as an industry leader by showcasing their thought leadership and industry expertise through ongoing media activities.
- Develop and help set the benchmark for Westpac-led research including the Intergenerational Farming Report and generating associated media coverage
- Supporting Westpac with marketing priorities and campaigns e.g. Farm Management Deposits (FMD)
- Preparation of a framework and media campaign targeting new business lending in the regional/rural space via customer case studies
- Develop and execute the media campaign around key sponsorships including the AgriFutures Rural Women’s Award and the National Ag Day/Social Enterprise Rural Forum
- Advertorials for key field days
- Agribusiness marketing workshop
- Assistance/expertise around sourcing speakers for events, potential sponsors, and stakeholder relations recommendations
- Positioning Westpac Agribusiness as an industry leader via extensive media coverage across print, broadcast and online
Talking about what matters.
As one of the most influential voices in rural, regional and remote Australia, we shine a light on what matters. From distilling the latest research, to tackling the biggest issues of the day, we provide thought leadership on what’s shaping our industries, sectors and communities.
20 December 2023
2023 Year in Review: Trade gains, biosecurity pain and buyback strain mark 2023 as industry looks to new year to consolidate wins, address challenges