Meat & Livestock Australia (MLA) and McDonald’s Australia
- Strategy Development
- Stakeholder and Community Engagement
- Event Management
- Copywriting and Editing
- Communications support for the joint beef sustainability pilot project designed to enable participating producers, feedlots and processors to globally demonstrate their sustainability credentials
- Including how to verify sustainable beef through the supply chain in a way that is scalable, requires ongoing measurement of performance, assumes third party assurances and delivers credibility and transparency
- Develop communications material including messaging, FAQs and fact sheets
- Stakeholder engagement via workshops to gather feedback from participating producers and processors and discuss the potential for a voluntary red meat sustainability program with industry leaders
- Develop and deliver two final reports – for MLA and McDonalds – based on workshop feedback, stakeholder interviews and case studies
Talking about what matters.
As one of the most influential voices in rural, regional and remote Australia, we shine a light on what matters. From distilling the latest research, to tackling the biggest issues of the day, we provide thought leadership on what’s shaping our industries, sectors and communities.
20 December 2023
2023 Year in Review: Trade gains, biosecurity pain and buyback strain mark 2023 as industry looks to new year to consolidate wins, address challenges