Meat & Livestock Australia - Integrity Systems Company (ISC)
- Media Relations
- Stakeholder and Community Engagement
- Develop and deliver a major two-year campaign to raise awareness about the National Vendor Declaration scheme as part of its Livestock Production Assurance (LPA) initiative
- Position National Vendor Declarations (NVD) as the ‘international passport’ for Australia’s red meat industry, the first phase of the campaign targeted the supply chain and their responsibilities to complete their LPA NVDs
- The second phase focused on beef producers, warning them of market access implications if not fully accredited in the LPA database
- Stakeholder engagement and managing member communications
- Media relations campaign
- Marketing and advertising including collateral material (saleyard posters, direct mail campaign, website materials)
- Widespread media coverage generating significant publicity in equivalent advertising value
Talking about what matters.
As one of the most influential voices in rural, regional and remote Australia, we shine a light on what matters. From distilling the latest research, to tackling the biggest issues of the day, we provide thought leadership on what’s shaping our industries, sectors and communities.
20 December 2023
2023 Year in Review: Trade gains, biosecurity pain and buyback strain mark 2023 as industry looks to new year to consolidate wins, address challenges