Integrity Systems Company (ISC)
- Stakeholder and Community Engagement
- Strategy Development
- Work with Meat & Livestock Australia’s (MLA) wholly owned subsidiary, Integrity Systems Company (ISC)
- Develop and implement a communications campaign to raise awareness and understanding of Australia’s red meat integrity system and the importance of its programs
- Partner with regulators, industry stakeholders (agents, resellers, saleyard operators, feedlotters and transporters) and value chain groups to encourage producer adoption, and participation, in the red meat integrity system to increase compliance
- Establishment of, and ongoing engagement with, seven pilot sites in selling centre regions around Australia
- Engagement with Peak Industry Councils, key stakeholders and local advisory groups
- Raising awareness through events, advertising and collateral material including posters, flyers, letters and online resource pack
- Engagement of eight champions and first phase development of champions’ content
- Livestock Marketing Campaign (LMC) to be rolled out nationally following the pilot
- Increased awareness, and adoption, of the red meat integrity system to maintain Australia’s reputation as a provider of clean, safe food and to quickly respond to any food safety and animal health incident
Talking about what matters.
As one of the most influential voices in rural, regional and remote Australia, we shine a light on what matters. From distilling the latest research, to tackling the biggest issues of the day, we provide thought leadership on what’s shaping our industries, sectors and communities.
20 December 2023
2023 Year in Review: Trade gains, biosecurity pain and buyback strain mark 2023 as industry looks to new year to consolidate wins, address challenges