Department of Regional NSW
- Stakeholder and Community Engagement
- Event Management
- Facilitate a workshop with the Upper Hunter Economic Diversification Workshop Group, established to oversee, drive and report on progress of the Plan, as part of the Department of Regional NSW’s strategic plan for the Upper Hunter Region
- Develop the basis of the Upper Hunter Economic Diversification Action Plan 2021 including how it may influence future investments and associated policy frameworks
- Develop a communications strategy to proactively engage with stakeholders in the Upper Hunter region
- Workshop facilitation and event management
- Development of communication strategy for effective stakeholder engagement
Talking about what matters.
As one of the most influential voices in rural, regional and remote Australia, we shine a light on what matters. From distilling the latest research, to tackling the biggest issues of the day, we provide thought leadership on what’s shaping our industries, sectors and communities.
20 December 2023
2023 Year in Review: Trade gains, biosecurity pain and buyback strain mark 2023 as industry looks to new year to consolidate wins, address challenges