- Stakeholder and Community Engagement
- Supporting local communities, industry and government to identify and assess projects that could potentially increase and maximise the long-term benefit of Land Rail’s connections to the national freight rail network – including more productive rail-based supply chains and improvements to capacity through the Inland Rail corridor
- Forming an experienced Seftons stakeholder engagement team to work as part of an Ernst and Young (EY) Australia-led consortium of specialist advisors working across 20 projects
- Leveraging Seftons specialist regional knowledge, reviewing projects and support through pre-feasibility studies and strategic business case development
- Engagement with key stakeholders, industries, business, end users, investors and community groups to measure support for the projects and work towards maximising benefits and outcomes
Talking about what matters.
As one of the most influential voices in rural, regional and remote Australia, we shine a light on what matters. From distilling the latest research, to tackling the biggest issues of the day, we provide thought leadership on what’s shaping our industries, sectors and communities.
20 December 2023
2023 Year in Review: Trade gains, biosecurity pain and buyback strain mark 2023 as industry looks to new year to consolidate wins, address challenges