- Strategic Counsel
- Digital and Social Media
- Copywriting and Editing
- Provide strategic counsel on how AgForce's communications approach could be improved to ensure it is keeping pace with, or advancing, compared to its peers.
- Provide strategic counsel on how communications and engagement activity could more effectively support AgForce members to meet their challenges in a complex and ever-evolving economic, environmental and political environment
- Benchmark AgForce’s communications and community engagement against peers and relevant organisations
- Conduct a review of the effectiveness and utility of existing AgForce communications collateral, including identifying if it is meeting the needs of target audiences
- Analyse target audiences, to understand what these audiences want from AgForce in terms of communications and engagement
- Assess current capabilities and resources against best practice and trends including identification of required systems or resources
- Conduct a digital communications landscape audit and benchmarking to assess effectiveness
- Six facilitated discussions/workshops were conducted with AgForce team members to understand the organisation’s current state, short and long-term objectives, and gather data and information
- Online surveys sent to 3,938 members, hard copies to 3,500 members and 2,159 non-members.
- High-level benchmarking report delivered containing analysis of AgForce peers, evaluation of AgForce performance against best practice, and case studies
- Identification of the systems, processes, human resources, strategies and tactics required to implement effective communication change at AgForce
- Detailed report and presentation to the Board, providing an assessment of existing communications and engagement activity opportunities and ways to challenge and evolve AgForce’s current approach
- Foundation document for the CEO and the communications team to use for developing a long-term, detailed strategic and operational communications, engagement, marketing and membership plan
Talking about what matters.
As one of the most influential voices in rural, regional and remote Australia, we shine a light on what matters. From distilling the latest research, to tackling the biggest issues of the day, we provide thought leadership on what’s shaping our industries, sectors and communities.
20 December 2023
2023 Year in Review: Trade gains, biosecurity pain and buyback strain mark 2023 as industry looks to new year to consolidate wins, address challenges