Build your career with Seftons.
We are always interested to hear from talented, ‘can do’ people who are passionate about rural and regional Australia.
We offer the pace and professionalism of a big-city agency, with the benefits of life in the vibrant regional city of Tamworth. We are also open to employing staff and consultants at a distance.
Our team is intelligent, motivated, hard working and down-to-earth, our workplace structure is flexible, and we care about advancing the careers of our team members.
If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you.
Executive Administrator (Tamworth or work remotely)
Your job will vary, ranging from strategic project and executive support to financial and business admin. Here are some of the things you will be responsible for:
- providing professional and confidential secretarial and administrative support including diary management, travel bookings, email management and business development planning and logistics to the Managing Director as required.
- providing high level support to executive team including regular business reporting, accurate minute taking in key meetings, management and regular maintenance of key business systems
- supporting the Managing Director and executive team on individual client projects and in Board positions as required
- providing administrative support to the consulting team on the implementation, execution and delivery of specific projects aligned to the needs and objectives of our clients as required.
- providing finance administration support including reconciling credit cards, processing invoices and working closely with CFO on other finance items as required.
You’re perfect for this role if…
- You’re exceptionally organised, detail oriented, and reliable – you love lists and have a reputation for never dropping the ball. No job is too small or too big for you.
- You’re a strategic thinker- you can align detailed tasks to the bigger picture. You can evaluate what is urgent versus important.
- You’re a proactive self-starter with strong time management skills- you’re flexible, thrive amidst uncertainty, changing deadlines and priorities.
- You know how to work smart and hard – you are outcomes focussed and have a track record of developing practical processes.
- You’re excited about working as part of a high performing, remote team and contributing to achieving quality outcomes for the business and our clients
- You have fantastic verbal and written communication skills
Seftons has a long and successful track record working with leading agribusiness and corporate brands, local, state and federal government, as well as peak industry bodies, to deliver a range of services including communications and marketing, stakeholder and community engagement, facilitation and event management. We also provide strategic counsel and issues management to board and senior management.
As a strategic marking communication company, two services underpin the business: providing clear communication and building positive relationship. Seftons provide specialist services to help clients communicate – both internally and externally – and build strong alliances with the stakeholders that matter, as well as with the broader community.
Why work with us?
Joining Seftons is an opportunity to:
- work at the heart of rural, regional, and remote Australia alongside a passionate and professional team
- work with an established portfolio of global and national clients
- work as part of a remote team with autonomy and plenty of opportunities to stretch yourself
- work in a fast paced and dynamic working environment
We offer benefits such as competitive salary, professional development opportunities, additional leave, flexible hours and a home office allowance.
Ready to join the Seftons team? Apply now