Build your career with Seftons.
We are always interested to hear from talented, ‘can do’ people who are passionate about rural and regional Australia.
We offer the pace and professionalism of a big-city agency, with the benefits of life in the vibrant regional city of Tamworth. We are also open to employing staff and consultants at a distance.
Our team is intelligent, motivated, hard working and down-to-earth, our workplace structure is flexible, and we care about advancing the careers of our team members.
If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you.
Senior Account Manager (November 2020)
Our business is growing and we need an experienced, confident, solutions-oriented, Senior Account Manager to join our team. We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- 5 years or more senior communications experience, preferably from an agency background.
- Extensive knowledge and experience developing and executing digital and social media strategies.
- High level skills in media relations, stakeholder engagement, strategic planning and project management.
- Experience writing communications plans and evaluation models.
- Commercially astute with experience developing and managing client budgets.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment.
- Organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment, often to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Must be proactive and an ideas generator.
- Ability to identify risks and be a problem solver.
You need advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and extensive knowledge and understanding of digital media strategy and implementation. Your capacity to build and maintain strong stakeholder and team relationships is crucial, along with an understanding and knowledge of the agribusiness, rural and regional sector.
Approach & Attitude
As a Senior Account Manager, you will demonstrate strategic thinking and creativity. You must have a genuine passion for the industry we work in, the clients we work with, and be looking to grow and learn as part of a driven and ambitious team
Based in our head office in Tamworth, NSW or working remotely from home, this position provides an excellent opportunity to make a real contribution leveraging your expertise and experience.
We are an entrepreneurial and professional boutique agency with a real vision for rural and regional Australia. Working with corporate, government, not for profit and industry association stakeholders, projects undertaken are diverse including rural and regional engagement, agribusiness, farm-to-market value chain, infrastructure, tourism and natural resource management.
With a regional NSW head office, we have a dedicated team of professionals and a network of externally based team members, all with a common enthusiasm for rural and regional Australia.
If you think you could add value to the Seftons’ fast paced, dynamic and professional culture, visit https://www.seek.com.au/job/50880684 and submit your resume and a cover letter describing why you are right for the role.